Saturday, November 24, 2007

Our Thanksgiving

We stayed in Elizabeth for Thanksgiving and had a wonderful time. We spent the day cooking the turkey, mashed potatoes, and noodles. Then we went over to our friends house where several families us. There were lots of kids and good friends. After we stuffed ourselves we played games and enjoyed the company all evening. Though I really missed my family, it was great being there with a group of people that felt like family.
We later went to our other friends house (I need to blog about how we met them!) We stayed there a little late and the boys were exhausted. Unfortunately our window got busted out while there. But Austin's philosophy is "What goes around comes around." I really wish he hadn't broken so many windows when he was young.
I'll post some pictures of our day as soon as they get emailed to me.

No comments: